Day Off #1
2005-06-19 22:20:34
5 and a half days of precamp completed, 21 hours left of day off, and about 34 hours until the campers arrive.
Precamp was mainly a mix of planning camper activities, sessions on Tamarack policy and how to work with campers/deal with problems, and social events to meet other staff. I'm happy to say Seidman, Evan, Noah Levinson's and Avi's team made it to the finals of the annual staff Bball tourament, and that I played for the first time in the tournament leading my teammates to a total of 3 points over two games. None of which I score. Im glad they roped me into it.
While I didn't know a lot of the sT staff coming in, we are becoming fairly cohesive, and it's an exciting mix. Several activities in the works should be really great, and I'm really looking forward to counselor-ing a bunk of 18 boys (many of which I know from last year) with Eric Blumberg.
While we got to see the Pistons games, have the Bball tourny, see IALAC and a few other traditions, I'm sorry to say some were absent, like the staff banquet (meaning a different sup introduction), and a hypnotist or other entertainment (though there was a dance). Though it left me a bit of a sinus infection I hope to be over by tomorrow morning, precamp also left me very excited for Tuesday.
T.05, get ready
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home