One week left
I spent the majority of today studying in one way or another for my french cinema exam tomorow and my eecs281(data structure/algorithm) exam on tuesday. This included a two hour review session with the best GSI I;ve had so far at this university. Yesterday was full of even more rigorous study than today, culminating in a little too much coffee. I'm slightly ashamed to say it was, I think, the most chemically imbalanced I've ever made myself. Fortunatley, the cabin was up watching When Harry Met Sally.
More than the exams, it's the week left of teenage-ness thats on my mind. Fortunately, I have a great friend in Kirsty who understands it very well and has crafted a remedy involving tea and something called hobnobs for this wednesday. Well, it's a quick look over avant garde trends of the 20's before bed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home