Post Birthday
Saturday evening I got a ride with Andrew back to WB. Probably the best part of my birthday was the hour or so I was able to spend with Ben talking and hearing about his time at medical mentorship. Andrew drove me back in the morning, but I forgot my keys and was locked out of my room for the day. It worked out though, because I spent most of the day out with Mitzvah Madness. It was a little chaotic and disorganized, and not very many people showed up. We ended up canceling on the Arb, and pushing back our ETA at a the nursing home. With a group of 6 we went to a hospice first, where we fiixed up a garden, and then to a nursing home, where we played bingo with some residents. It was salvagable, but not a great event.
The whole family came up (with keys) to take me to pizza house, with Andrew and Zeman and Ari, who came up from dinner there with his parents. We finally managed to give Andrew back Hor Deourve, the goldfish he gave me for my birthday last year.
No deep thoughts on the new decade right now. Later doesn't look good either.
The good news yesterday was an A on my french film midterm and the demo of the Ugli study group finder (for eecs 498) went over pretty well. Currently, I'm in leonardo's on north campus writing a post as I wait for Carrie, who is currently standing me up, to come to lunch!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home