Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New Blog Direction

After blogging off an on for several months now, and keeping a journal in Israel, I think I am going to turn this blog away from a 'daily' journal and towards a collection of thoughts and moments. Something more like how the majority of other blogs are done: Reviews of a book I read, something cool that happened...Blogger doesn't have the option of maintaining private posts, so the journal will have to be kept elsewhere.

Writing a blog seems incredibly cocky to me. It says that you think you have something worthwhile to say on a topic, and that you think other people will actually want to read it. If you meet these criteria than I guess you arn't cocky. I'm cocky. But I am still largely only writing for myself, so I can look back. Largely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home