Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bay to breakers!

I had a great time this weekend visiting the Isaacs in Oakland. Getting to watch Zack in a baseball game is a rare treat for us Michiganders. Bay to Breakers, this morning was a ton of fun. It was the longest run I've done, but it wasn't too bad because there are so many people you can't always run fast, and because there is always something to look at. While it's nothing you won't see on an average day with Lilly Isaacs, there were some wild costumes (pictures below, more on flickr2).

IMG_0058.JPG
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG

I also found that taking the caltrain/bart up to Oakland was not a big deal at all (assuming I leave myself more time to get to the station next time. So that's helpful for visiting again, or other trips I hope to take around the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home