Thursday, May 25, 2006

Connect Unite Encounter

Starting to settle into a groove, but thats not a bad thing. I still enjoy the group I'm with and the work, and I'm slowly starting to get more responsibilities.

I can't believe ben is done with high school as of 24 hours from now. I hope he loved it, I know he did. I can't wait to come in for graduation in a couple of weeks, let alone having him come up to Ann Arbor in the fall. Alli, you better listen up and make the most of it. It's like the great roman orator Cicero said, "This too shall pass", "Carpe diem", "a pizza's a pizza's a pizza". Congratulations Ben!

Suffering as I do from a psychological condition where I can't go two weeks without making a website, I made the Connect Unite Encounter site for the interns this summer. The name was from someone else who made a discussion group for the interns, I don't get it. But the site pulls together topics from the discussion site, events on a google calendar I set up, links to review sites/places of interest in the bay area, and has a place for posting ideas for things to do memorial weekend.

CUE site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home