Flew the Cupertino
The ticket said San Jose, but I think I landed in someone else's life. The combination of a scenic flight over the rockies, the two blocks of Cupertino that I've seen, and a really nice corporate arranged apartment is a little surreal, though incredible. Not to mention these crazy silicon valley grocery stores charge $4 for a gallon of milk!
When I got to the apartments one of the office staff helped me with my bags, and gave me a tour past the pool, exercise room, and gardenish areas. Unbelievable. My roommates havn't arrived yet, but I look forward to meeting them. And Monday can't come soon enough.
If you're here from the email I just sent, note there is a bunch of old junk below from last year. California posts, and pretty much any worthwhile use of english words, starts here.
A few pics from the day:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home