Reconnoitering
After reading about the area and upcoming events online I set out on bike to explore. I quickly came upon Infinite Loop for the first time. It's crazy to think that what we see in keynotes and shiny white stores starts there. I actually caught a glimpse of the buildings yesterday, and after a "cool", my first thought was that they are kind of ugli. But from this perspective it's really impressive.
I then biked the 6ish miles to Santana Row, an upscale outdoor mall. I walked around and got a few small things for lunch before heading back. It's great to have a bike, it the extended range will make a lot of good day trips possible. When I got back I found some public courts not too far away that I hope to use.
If you click one of these pictures, it will take you to my flickr account, where I am keeping a set of more than what I'll put in the blog.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home