Dim Sum, Za Zang, and Biking
I went with my boss and a few other employees to a dim sum place this week. Wow! I was under a total misconception. I thought dim sum was just the little buns I've seen in Chinatowns, but this place had carts going by the tables every five seconds hawking items like I've never seen. Really cool experience. This place was called the Joy Luck Place. The shopping center has two tea places, a ramen place, an ichiban store, plus some other intriguing shops.
I also tried Za Zang, a Korean dish, at a resturaunt of the same name. And guess what, that's what they serve. They have a few other items, but even the newspaper clipping they have on the wall suggests that is maybe all you need to get. It was good. Next time I won't carry it home for a mile and a half before eating it.
Lastly, did my first bit of climbing on a bike. The intern email list is a really easy way to find a group to do something. A few of us went up into the hills this afternoon, about a 10 mile trip. That's apple on the right there.
Some interns bowling.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home