Friday, June 30, 2006

"I'm Too Excited to Sleep!"

Yesterday, I saw Steve Jobs speak for an hour and I purchased tickets to Disneyland for this weekend. How can you top a day like that? You can't. Rhetorical question.

He is probably the greatest man I have ever been in a room with. Think of the role he played in the personal computer, and the role the personal computer has played in the world. The other consideration is Marty Sklar, though he is much less in the public eye. He is really quick, in the moment. It seems like he can process a lot of things,right in the moment. That's the impression I got.

I will discuss the 50th anniversary of Disneyland at another date. But this is how a widgeteer gets ready for such a thing:


It's like spiderman says, with great power comes great responsibility. If you're rich enough and fortunate enough to ever live in West Bloomfield, you better get up off your butt and do something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home