The Indian In-and-Out Burger
I jogged the 2.1 miles to the nearest In and Out, thinking I'd have a burger, digest and run back. But while I was walking around Sunnyvale waiting for the quality burger to find its way home, I found an Indian fast food resturaunt, and it was not bad! It's called Spicy Hut (thats right, I said spicy hut), and I'm not going to sit here and say it's the fanciest fare, but it is really good. I just got a couple Dosas for $2 and got a bowls worth of dipping soup and that greenish-yogurt based sauce (help me out here?). It was good enough that I walked the rest of the sauces back the 2 miles (plus I was too full to jog at that point). It just goes to confirm what I've known for a while, that America is ready for an indian-cuban - fast food - pancake & popcorn - unusually flavored ice cream- and exotic beverages of the world shoppe.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home