Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oakland and then some

I took the train up to Oakland friday evening and spent a great weekend with the Isaacs. They immediately fattened me up with some ice cream from Fenton's :) The next day Uncle Tommy and I rode from the bay bridge to the golden gate and back. The views and areas you pass make it a very rewarding ride. San Francisco definitely has a lot of attractive neighborhoods/areas.

That night, of all things, Zack and I went to the San Francisco Symphony and saw a requiem. There were a few other interns going up for it, so we met up with them. I thought it was fun to do something different. I think about 50 minutes in or so Zack might have argued that view. The Hoppens came up on Sunday for a really tough ride in the reserve by the house (which I did only part of...) and a really good dinner! Part way through it was back to the BART for me.

Best of luck to Ben, who left yesterday for the internationally awaited Tamarack Staff Precamp 2006. I hope they get properly riled up. In other news, I broke a string! I've been going to practices with the corporate tennis team the last few weeks. It's fun to play again, though its not WBHS, and there are a lot of ways to spend time in California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home