The 4th of July
With not so much sleep between getting back from Disney and getting up again, I caught a ride to Palo Alto for their annual chili cookoff. You pay $5 and get a little kit with a bowl, spoon, and 5 tickets. I found a 6th ticket on the ground :) There were some very thick and also pretty unusual tasting chilis. There were about 12 interns there all together.
I took the train up to SF with three of the group. We happened to sit by some Palm interns on the train and stuck with them in the city. Or.. at least everyone else did. I got picked up by Uncle Tom and Angela, and we went to Coit tower, where we had a really excellent view of the sunset over the bridges and then the fireworks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home