Beats Me
I had a crazy dream last night. I am not making the following up. My father and I were moving in to a house near San Francisco. I was helping him pursuade my two older black sisters to move in with us. You see they were somewhat rebellious, and would rather go out and try to make it on their own. They refused to move in. Meanwhile, Mr. albury was visiting on his way through San Francisco. I was holding a letter I had written, and just before I woke up he gave me a whole bunch of stamps. I also managed to convince the middle sister to write a letter and give it to me to send.
I didnt think about it in the dream, but the letter I had was the one I wrote to Alli in real life. Last night I reminded myself to send it today to Alli, that's about the only part of this dream that makes any sense. Except the Mr. Albury twist, I mean, who didn't see that coming?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home