Thursday, September 14, 2006

Moments in the Rain

It's back to school and so far it's my favorite year of college so far. My classes arn't totally set yet (two weeks into classes) but I like the ones I have. Half my schedule is a senior project course, where I'm using liveUgli as the project. LiveUgli is going SMS (text message) and I think it will be insanely great.

A lot's been going on since I've returned to Michigan. This past tuesday I went to a Jimmy Buffett concert with my mom. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to get tickets. I had gone on ticket master 3 hours after they went on sale (i missed an alarm set for the exact time) and they were sold out. At 12:30am the day of the concert, an email went out to a bunch of people looking to sell two tickets, what luck!
IMG_0117.JPG
IMG_0089.JPG
The rain didn't stop the parrotheads. I think the philosphy of embracing old age, relaxing, and enjoying life is great. I hope I am wearing a parrot on my head and a hula skirt on my waste when I'm 60.

The rain didn't stop the students at the lst football game either. In fact it was one of the most fun parts of the games I've been to. Third quarter kettle corn is a valid reason for choosing UM for undergrad.
IMG_0067.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG


Ben graduated! Infact he's at college now. Here's some pics from the party. Even the Lumina made an appearance.
IMG_0052.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home